Just for Pets Helps Rescue Pets by raising funds at their different stores (including Brontosaurus) for a variety of pet rescue groups around Australia on their National Fundraising Day!
When: Saturday February 14th from 9am – 5:00pm.
Where: 2/3 Gerard Drive Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
Join the stampede!
In Australia, a staggering 400,000 animals are estimated to be abandoned every year.
On Saturday 14 February you can help by joining pet lovers around Australia for a great day of fundraising fun at your local participating Just For Pets store. Brontosaurus is one of the participating stores!
Feel the love this Valentine’s Day and make a big difference to a furry friend in need.
There’s three easy ways to help raise funds.
- Buy a pack of SavourLife gourmet dog treats, in store or online. They’ll donate all proceeds to pet shelters around Australia. You can even see on the pack the animal you’ve helped.
- BRONTOSAURUS HAS A GOAL OF SELLING 100 BAGS!
- Have some fundraising fun in store. We will have sausage sizzles, contests, raffles, helium balloons for the kids and other activities.
- Schedule a Dog Wash. $10 of all dog washes are being donated to the rescue groups.
- Make a donation. You can simply donate to one of the collection tins in store or to the Save A Life fundraising account:
Just For Pets Fundraising Account
BSB: 032 573
Account Number: 242 302
How you can help reduce pet abandonment.
Reducing pet abandonment is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
- Desex your pet. Desexed pets means fewer accidental litters, feral animals and strays.
- Microchip your pet. If you are separated, your furry friend can be returned to you.
- Get help! If you’re having difficulty choosing the right pet for you, continuing to care for a pet you already have or you find an abandoned animal, speak to your local Just For Pets pet experts. They know how to help.
Check out Just for Pets facebook page to see what all the other stores are doing: www.facebook.com/JustForPetsStores