There are now Rescue Kittens at Brontosaurus Pet Super Centre in Coffs Harbour. The Brontosaurus in the Gold Coast has already been adopting out rescue kittens/cats for awhile but Brontosaurus is happy to announce its will now be doing the same thing in Coffs Harbour. From now on, all kittens and cats adopted out of the shop will be RESCUE CATS from Rhonda’s Treasures Rescue Group. There will be a mix of adults and kittens throughout the year. Rhonda’s Treasures is a group of rescuers who operate out of the comfort of their home so most kittens have been raised in a family environment by foster parents and are extremely lovable.
The minimal adoption fee will include:
- Have 1st vaccination (at the minimum)
- Up to date with worming and flea treatment
- 7 day health guarantee (conditions apply)
Due to the over population of domestic cats in Coffs Harbour region it is extremely important to have your cat desexed. Even if you have a male cat he could be contributing to the problem. Deciding on a ‘rescue kitten’ makes desexing more affordable and plus you are saving a life! Adopting a rescue kitten is a lot less expensive then finding a free kitten on line and then having to get all the vet work done on your own. You should also consider that registration fees for kittens/cats are $137 less if your cat is desexed.
DONATE ITEMS FOR RHONDA’S RESCUE IN SHOP
Brontosaurus is VERY excited about this new formed relationship with the rescue group. The shop’s staff are looking forward to helping the group rehome kittens as well as help them obtain donated food and pet products by having a donation bin in shop in Coffs Harbour. Brontosaurus has also already donated a few large bags of cat food and will continue to do so to set an example for others. Please considering buying an extra cat toy, can of food, bag of food or cat litter when you shop at Brontosaurus and add it to the donation bin! There is also a donation jar at the front counter for monetary donations.
MORE ABOUT RHONDA’S TREASURES RESCUE GROUP:
The group is a genuine, self funded, rescue group which consists of volunteers who foster cats and kittens in our own homes until they are adopted.
How can you help the Rescue??
- Make a donation of food or pet products:
- You can contact Rhonda directly to arrange a drop off/pick up or feel free to bring your donation into Brontosaurus and they will insure Rhonda will get the donation
- Make a Monetary Donation:
- There is a donation jar at Brontosaurus or contact Rhonda’s Rescue to find out other ways to donate
- Become a Foster Carer:
- The Rescue needs caring, cat loving people to become foster carers for our rescue. Foster care can be short term or long term depending on your situation. No previous foster care experience needed – you just need to be kind, loving and willing to open your home and heart to those without a voice.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or message their facebook page for further information and to express your interest.